Here’s a brief NaNoWriMarch update, considering I didn’t do one this week:
- Writing a novel is hard.
- My back and wrists hurt.
- I’m at 38,310… with six days to go.
Great, glad that’s done. In other news:
This Week I Learned…
1. How much deep, abiding resentment I can feel for the following people from the hours of 1 to 4 pm:
- construction workers
- door-to-door salesmen
- those who KNOW a baby is sleeping inside and still RING THE BELL (?!)
- garbage truck drivers
- certain three-year-olds who sing “Tomorrow” from Annie with gusto right next to bedroom doors
Alright, the last one only elicits 2% resent and 98% omg-do-that-again-so-I-can-record-you (which never works… “Tan I play wish yoah phone? Tan I see da pitcha? What awh you doine, Melalie?”… that’s three-year-old Aussie if you couldn’t tell). But seriously. Why you gotta wake the baby, fools?
2. A valetudinarian is a hypochondriac in…
View original post 172 more words